• Boat type: Sailing trimaran
• Length: 41 feet
• Width: 22.4 feet
• Depth: 5 feet
• Fuel capacity: 90 gallons
• Fresh water capacity: 130 gallons
• Sail area: 841 sq feet
• Displacement: 13,200 pounds
• Engine: 1x 56 HP Yanmar Diesel
• Design: Ed Horstman, Naval Architect
• Builder: Daniel Ayora, year 1997
NAYLAMP consists of three double cabins, one bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen, which allows a maximum of 6 people to comfortably live for several days on board Naylamp.
The boat is equipped with radar system, sonar, GPS, automatic pilot, EPIRB, complete communication system (SSB, VHF), e-mail, TV, DVD, VHS, HIFI sound system, as well as a full safety system for navigation.
Our dinghy is a zodiac with 15 hp outboard engine.